DIN-rail sockets for SL-relays
For safety reasons Input and Output relays have a different pinning. Hence both have an individual DIN-rail base.
- MOS1xxx sockets are used for SLO and EXO relays (O=Output)
- MIS1xxx sockets are used for SLI and EXI relays (I=Input)
Sockets are available with screw (GN) and cage clamp (CCN) terminals.
Standard types are MOS1GN (previously MOS1N) and MIS1GN (previously MIS1N).
Special versions include:
- Test points on the terminal for voltage/current detector (TN)
- Reinforced to endure strong vibration (CCNH)
- For change-over relay (CO)